Naturally it depends on the extent of areas you are targeting. If applied only to specific areas on your face (forehead frown lines, between eye-brows, crows feet), then experience shows it to suffice for about 4-6 weeks. Of course this timeframe will lessen if you include additional skin areas (i.e. your décolleté or neck ).
Biotulin can be incorporated into any daily skin care routine and used in combination with any foundations/make up. The most important thing is that you apply Biotulin directly onto your cleansed/toned skin, as it is a water-based product and will not penetrate into the skin over other layers of product. Apply a pea-size drop on your fingers and gently massage it in to your areas of concern.
Generally it takes less than 60 minutes until you can fully sense the tightening effect. After a while you will figure out the characteristic reaction of your skin and how to adjust your individual dosage accordingly, to get the best results.
Over-dose or over-use is not really possible. The perfect application process however suggests, that you use Biotulin in the morning and evening, directly to cleansed skin as the ingredients will penetrate better.
Because Biotulin acts more like an anesthetic, its effect fades off after a maximum of 24 hours, so there is no risk of negative side-effects as to what can happen with traditional, needle-injected Botox-treatments.
If you are thinking about BOtulinum TOXin* injections, but are concerned about any of the possible side effects (e.g. droopy eye), or you are worried about being dependent on the skills of the practitioner and any resulting outcome, then Biotulin is for you.
If you have had enough of BOtulinum TOXin* injections and want to explore a more natural pathway, Biotulin is also for you – just make sure to wait for the traditional Botox to wear off, to ensure you can feel the effects of Biotulin. Furthermore, Biotulin is an add-on product for everyone who wants the benefit of softer facial features and more radiant skin.
Generally every skin is different and depending on the history and depth of your lines, you will experience varying results. People with thick, sun-damaged skin may not see the same results as someone with medium / thin skin.
However, the anesthetic effect of Biotulin ( different to BOtulinum TOXin* injections ) can be felt and seen very quickly. The herbal extracts work on the muscle action, while Hyaluronic acid is acting as a water binding ingredient. It will plump up the skin and makes it radiant.
Most people develop frown and forehead lines over years due to strong facial expressions. Biotulin causes these muscles to relax and contract with less force, so your lines are softening, while you still maintain natural facial expressions.
Often these formulations are mixed in a product with other critical ingredients, which used in high concentration increases the risk of adverse reactions or even allergies.
Any remaining questions?
Just email to biotulin@ aesthetikonzept.com
The key benefits of Biotulin Supreme Skin Gel?
- Biotulin is a clear gel applied by yourself on your skin, without the inconvenience of a separate appointment.
- It is a natural and safe alternative with proven ingredients and not a prescription drug. It is suitable for every skin, and allergic reactions therefore are very unlikely (to check with full INCI ingredients list click here).
- It has a known anesthetic effect on your muscles, and is not not a neuro-toxin paralyzing your facial expressions and avoiding related negative side-effects.
- It is applied topical on your skin, by gently massaging the gel in, and not by invasive injections.
- No side effects observed so far, and can be used during pregnancy.
- It can be applied not only on the typical ‘Botox*-zones’, but on all areas of your face (forehead, between brows, around the eyes/crow’s feet, lips,), but also on the neck and décolleté, if desired.
- And: Men enjoy this natural alternative to Botox* too …