Biotulin® Hydrolon Loose Powder...
...is unique in the world as a facial powder for reducing wrinkles. In line with the increasing trend towards natural and multifunctional colour cosmetics, Biotulin has created an innovative, loose face powder.
HYDROLON contains closed, micro-small liquid pearls that open when applied to your face, allowing the active biotulin ingredient to enter the skin. The powder grants your complexion a flawless finish due to its light covering power and silky texture.
Key Active Ingredients of Biotulin®
Hydrolon Loose Powder
Thanks to a light, non-cakey coverage Biotulin® Hydrolon Loose Powder diffuses the appearance of lines & blemishes visually. Furthermore, it contains closed micro-pearls of the key Biotulin® ingredients. These burst upon application to the face, nourishing the skin to help reduce fine lines & wrinkles.
Derived from the paracress plant, Spilanthol in Biotulin® acts as a natural anaesthetic relaxing the facial muscles, to reduce lines & wrinkles. In Biotulin® Hydrolon Loose Powder, Spilanthol helps reduce fine lines to give the complexion a smoother appearance. Sulphates are avoided in Hydrolon, to prevent skin from drying out.
Hyaluronic acid is a naturally occurring moisture-binder in our skin, which decreases with age. Biotulin® Hydrolon Loose Powder includes hyaluronic acid - with regular application, this helps plumpen skin from the inside out.
Application of Biotulin® Hydrolon Loose Powder
Compact & convenient - perfect on the go
Biotulin® Hydrolon Loose Powder is quick and easy to apply:
- 1Tip the closed Biotulin® Hydolon Loose Powder container upside-down & tap a couple of times to mix the powder & load up the included powder puff
- 2Tap the powder puff into the container to remove any excess product
- 3Dab powder on forehead, nose, cheeks, chin & neck/chest area
- 4If using on its own over moisturisers (Biotulin Daynite24+Cream or Biotulin UV30 Daily Skin Protection Cream - gently & evenly massage into the skin for light coverage
- 5If applying over top of foundation to matify skin, gently press the powder into the skin with the puff, so as not to smudge existing make up